Benefits for Active Fellows
The Royal College helps its Fellows by advancing their careers, showcasing their expertise, supporting their development and advancing specialty medicine and specialty medical education across Canada and abroad.
As an Active Fellow of the Royal College, you can do the following:
- Display designations respected by patients and colleagues. The FRCPC (Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada) and FRCSC (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada) designations are recognized by the public and the entire health community as proof of your outstanding, world-class expertise.
- Leverage the MOC Program. The respected Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program will help you organize, document and evaluate your continuing professional development. The MOC Program is recognized by governments and regulatory authorities across Canada.
- Receive support for lifelong learning. Receive new and expanding resources to assist your professional development and make learning easier, including new technologies and networks.
- Access $1 million in awards and grants. Fellowship gives you unique access to funding and awards that support research and recognize excellence across Canada.
- Avail of exclusive member benefits. RBC HealthcareTM is investing in Royal College educational offerings, and has assembled a one-of-a-kind financial service offering designed to support your personal and professional needs as a specialist. Read about this benefit.
- Join the Royal College directory. Proof of expertise is accessible through Canada’s trusted specialist database, the Royal College directory.
- Advance specialty medicine and medical education. On your behalf, the Royal College works to advance and safeguard specialty medicine, ensuring Canadian health care remains among the world’s best.
- Have an influential voice. Influence the direction of specialty medical education by voting, serving on Royal College committees and exam boards, participating in surveys and standing for elected office.
- Volunteer internationally. Take advantage of unique opportunities to contribute to international initiatives in medical education.
- Get timely medical and specialty news. Receive our Dialogue e-newsletter, monthly CEO’s message and more.
Royal College Fellows are respected and trusted leaders in specialty medicine. Become a member today.
Royal College Services Centre
Telephone: 613-730-6243; toll-free 1-800-461-9598
The Royal College Services Centre is here to help.