We are the national professional association that oversees the medical education of specialists in Canada. Our vision is to advance learning for specialist physicians to deliver the best health care for all Canadians. Our members are specialist physicians and surgeons who mostly practise in Canada.
People are our most important asset. We take great care to attract individuals who personify our corporate values of integrity, respect and collaboration. We are also very committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create a work environment that promotes equity, is safe for diverse voices and is truly inclusive of all staff.
We work hard, but we also like to have fun! Celebratory events and departmental initiatives that follow public health guidelines and safely connect our employees are all part of our corporate culture.
Current job opportunities
Please visit our recruitment website to see all current job opportunities
- A comprehensive benefits package: prescription drug coverage, vision, extended health and dental insurance, life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, pension plan and access to our employee and family assistance plan
- Work-life balance: Family/personal days, paid time off at the end of December
- Hybrid work arrangements: Flexible hours, and remote or onsite work options depending on the role and departmental requirements
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location: Steps from the Rideau Canal, independent coffee shops and Lansdowne Park
- Wonderful facilities: Free coffee, showers onsite, summertime picnic areas – and more!